Friday, September 24, 2010

1 year

Wow, has it been almost a year since I blogged? That can't be...well, actually, yes it can. It's been a helluva year. In a lot of ways. Since I last blogged, I've seen the lowest of lows, and the highest of highs. Right now, life is looking pretty darn good, so on this positive note, let the blogging resume.

I will try to pick up where I left off, just for the sake of continuity, coz I'm like that, and then try to stay very daily...well, weekly, or, at least, monthly in my blogging. Some things I can and will share; others, I will not. Suffice it to say, life is looking good again, and it's time to share some laughs and some tears.

I'll pick up again next week. Welcome back, me!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Welcome back to blogging! I look forward to reading future posts. Your adoptions have been and inspiration to me and as I type this, I'm in Ukraine adopting our baby girl!

Jennifer said...

Welcome back, Moe! I've missed reading about your wonderful family. Hope you and yours are well.